Want to schedule a podcast appearance, webinar appearance or TV interview with Gary Boomershine?
Gary Boomershine, CEO, RealEstateInvestor.com
Gary Boomershine founded RealEstateInvestor.com in 2005 out of the need to scale and grow his own real estate investing and home buying business.
With a family legacy in the real estate niche, and a long successful career in enterprise and emerging technology markets, Gary saw the vision for RealEstateInvestor.com. He noticed the glaring opportunity to leverage people, processes and technology to gain a leg up in a changing and competitive marketplace.
As he worked to develop and use the initial product and service, he saw his real estate business flourish by allowing him to work smarter - not harder and focusing on the one thing that makes money - talking to sellers and making offers.
Under the leadership of Gary Boomershine, RealEstateInvestor.com has launched a “technology revolution” within the real estate niche; offering an alternative to the MLS by bringing pre-screened motivated sellers and buyers face to face at the right time.
Gary currently resides in Northern California with his wife and two daughters where he continues to be a visionary for RealEstateInvestor.com. He is actively involved in real estate investing and private lending. In his free time, he enjoys fly fishing, skiing, hiking, mountain biking and traveling with family.
Topics and Talking points:
- How and when did you get your start in real estate?
- What was the inspiration for RealEstateInvestor.com?
- What are your biggest lessons learned from all your years in the business?
RealEstateInvestor.com & REIvault in motion
- What does REIvault do & how does it benefit real estate investors and agents?
- You’ve done over 27,000,000 pieces of direct mail and run a large phone team making 100s of thousands of outbound calls per month for your members. Tell us about that.
- How do you see the market changing at the present time and what does REIvault do to address that?
- What does the RealEstateInvestor.com community bring to investors?
- You have a concept of “All Leads Suck!” Why do you say that?
- What is the most important secret to getting Deals right now in REI?
- What if you’re in a competitive market like Phoenix, Dallas, Denver, or San Francisco?
- Is there a favorite mailing list you use or recommend?
- What is a realistic ROI on marketing?
- How many leads per deal?
- Why not just get a list and give it to a mailhouse?
- What is a typical marketing budget you’d recommend?
- Do you offer exclusivity?
- Tell me about your phone team. What kind of training do they receive and how strong are they? How much does it cost?
- You guys now offer Cold Calling? What does that look like?
Entrepreneurship and business ownership
- What made you decide to branch out from your career in technology and build your own business?
- Like yourself, most of your members are entrepreneurs. Share some of the challenges and advantages that you’ve experienced as a business owner.
- Tell us about your coaching program and what it does for your members.
Lifestyle: Fitness & personal disciplines
- Tell us about the routine you have to start your day off on the right foot.
- What disciplines do you have to bring balance to your life?
- Tell how you have implemented coaching into your lifestyle.