Most real estate investors have dealt with the frustration of old leads – but if we partner up with the right agents, we can convert those leads and make substantial cash. How can we build relationships with agents in our communities? What makes old leads such a great opportunity, and what kind of competition should we expect to see?
On this episode, Founder and CEO of The Redux Group and host of the Uncommon Real Estate Podcast, Chris Craddock shares how real estate investors and agents can create symbiotic relationships that turn trash into cash.
Real estate agents and investors should be working together – there are a ton of opportunities when we collaborate.
Watch the Full Episode Here:
3 Things We Learned From Chris Craddock
- As investors, we often have a lot of old leads that aren’t going anywhere. Instead of committing our time to them, we should be looking to collaborate with agents who have the knowledge and expertise to make the sale happen.
- Investors should be building great relationships with agents, and vice versa. One way to do this is by ensuring we treat everyone better than we would expect to be treated: real estate is a small world, so be sure to help out wherever possible.
- iBuyers are generally not interested in old leads – so we have to see this as an opportunity. If we’re able to partner with someone who knows how to sell our old leads, there is a ton of money to be made for all parties involved.
At the start of this episode, we heard how Chris Craddock managed to close 20 leads in March alone, despite the COVID-19 crisis. We also discussed why it’s important for investors and agents to collaborate, and spoke about how to structure financial incentives for those partnerships.
We also discussed:
- The questions agents and investors should be asking every seller
- How agents and investors can work together to help sellers find solutions
- Why it’s important for agents and investors to create hybrid solutions for sellers
Chris Craddock is the Founder and CEO of The Redux Group, and an agent at Keller Williams. He has won multiple Quadruple Platinum Awards through Keller Williams, and is a member of Gary Keller’s Top 100.
Chris also holds a Doctorate in Leadership, and on top of being a multi-millionaire entrepreneur, he is the host of the Uncommon Real Estate podcast.
To find out more about Chris, head to: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-craddock-92100171
Ready to discover the power of a 40 person marketing & sales team…WITHOUT having to hire a single person? To learn more, hear what members are saying, and see if you’re qualified, visit RealEstateInvestor.com.