Coaching On Effective Solution Selling w/Tyler Amburn
Succeeding as an investor has a lot to do with being able to sell effectively to homeowners. What are the key sales tactics and principles we should be employing when we are talking to sellers? Why is it so important for us to focus on bringing viable solutions to the table?
On this episode, investor and REI Vault member, Tyler Amburn shares success tips from a recent deal, and the key strategies we employed to make it a success.
Go into a house like you already have $100 million in the bank. – Tyler Amburn
Watch the Full Episode Here:
3 Things We Learned From Tyler Amburn
- Negotiate with the buyer first because you don’t want to renegotiate with a seller multiple times.
- Use storytelling tactics to paint a picture, forward pace and always make it a win for the seller.
- Never argue with a seller, you’ll always come off second best. You want to look for a win-win solution for all parties involved.
- Don’t go into the house hungry to make money, go in with a servant heart and a goal to solve their problem.
At the start of the show, Tyler shared how he got started in investing, and we talked about the importance of team selling, and having a multiple offer strategy. We talked about the importance of empathetic storytelling, and other powerful ways to infuse stories into our sales. We also discussed the importance of always give the seller a win.
We also discussed;
- How to firm ourselves up as figures of authority
- The right mindset to have when talking to a seller
- Why we shouldn’t have tunnel vision on just buying the house
Tyler is a real estate investor and the founder of Fast & Slow Investments. Connect with him on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/tyler-amburn-91792057/.
Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
Ready to discover the power of a 40 person marketing & sales team…WITHOUT having to hire a single person? To learn more, hear what members are saying, and see if you’re qualified, visit REIvault.com.