Real estate investors often get started with the intention of building a passive income stream, but end up creating full-time jobs for themselves instead. How can we stop ourselves from hustling to the point of burnout? Why do we need to be more mindful of the way we spend our time – and is it possible to stay productive if we choose to cut back on our hours?
On this episode, author, podcast host and Founder of Money Ripples, Chris Miles shares how to create a substantial passive income.
Stop listening to all the hype about hustle – it can be incredibly destructive.
Watch the Full Episode Here:
3 Things We Learned From Chris Miles
- Stop hustling. We’re constantly bombarded with content that tells us we should be working around the clock, but that can be extremely damaging to our overall health. We should be pushing ourselves for results – but not to the point of burnout.
- Our time is more important than money – don’t waste precious hours that could be spent with family or improving our health. We have to always be mindful of how we choose to spend our time.
- Prioritize happiness. When we genuinely enjoy what we do, we can achieve so much more in a shorter space of time.
At the start of this episode, we spoke about how so many real estate investors have created full-time jobs for themselves, instead of passive income streams. After explaining why we need to change our mindsets to get out of this habit, we discussed why the best time to have this mindset shift is right now.
We also discussed:
- Why we need to find a balance between saving and spending
- The importance of looking at our personal finances, as well as our business expenses
- How to generate passive income with infinite banking
Chris Miles is the Founder of Money Ripples, a financial advisor and money mentor. He is also an author and the host of The Chris Miles Money Show podcast.
Chris is known as the “cash flow expert”, and as a leading authority on how to create cash flow quickly, has been featured on platforms including US News, CNN Money, Bankrate.com and Entrepreneur on Fire.
Chris is passionate about helping entrepreneurs and high-income employees become financially prosperous both now and well into the future.
To find out more about Chris, and to listen to his podcast, head to:
Books mentioned on this episode:
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field:
Ready to discover the power of a 40 person marketing & sales team…WITHOUT having to hire a single person? To learn more, hear what members are saying, and see if you’re qualified, visit RealEstateInvestor.com.