As business owners, we strive towards generating wealth – but abundant wealth is meaningless if we don’t also enjoy good health. How can we start making healthier choices without falling into the trap of fad diets? Do we need to constantly be calorie counting? Should we be limiting our meal times?
In this episode, national speaker, podcast host and bestselling author, Ben Azadi shares how to tackle the Keto lifestyle.
If we don’t have our health, where are we? It’s time to make a lifestyle change.Ben Azadi
Watch the Full Episode Here:
3 Things We Learned From Ben Azadi
- Stop dieting and start making lifestyle changes. Keto is more than a diet, it’s a sustained metabolic process.
- Quit counting calories. Calories are really a distraction from the bigger issue of poor health – and many products advertised for having low calories are loaded with harmful ingredients.
- Work towards practicing intermittent fasting – but only after embracing keto lifestyle choices. Take deliberate daily steps to a healthier lifestyle.
On this episode, we shared that using the Keto approach can help us see sustained results, rather than burning out after a week of fad dieting. We also discussed what mealtimes should look like according to the Keto lifestyle, and spoke about the foods we should be avoiding.
We also discussed:
- That being overweight is a symptom, not the problem itself
- How to avoid unhealthy eating while traveling
- That Keto doesn’t need to taste bad- there are healthy substitutes for almost everything
Ben Azadi is a three-time bestselling author, national speaker and Keto coach. After struggling with obesity, Ben decided to embrace a Keto lifestyle – and hasn’t looked back. Today, he is passionate about helping people realize their health potential to ensure they live fuller lives. Ben is the host of the Keto Kamp Podcast.
To find out more about Ben, head to:
Books mentioned on this episode:
The Intermittent Fasting Cheat Sheet: Discover How This Ancient Practice Can Transform Your Health by Ben Azadi
The Perfect Health Booklet: Simple Steps Proven to Transform Your Health by Ben Azadi
The Power of Sleep: Effective Strategies to Switch Off Your Brain, Stop Hitting Snooze, Wake Up Energized, and Own the Day by Ben Azadi
The Perfect Health Booklet: How to Achieve Perfect Health by Ben Azadi
Ready to discover the power of a 40 person marketing & sales team…WITHOUT having to hire a single person? To learn more, hear what members are saying, and see if you’re qualified, visit RealEstateInvestor.com.