How to Maximize Your Success – Starting with Your Health w/Eric Wrona
It’s easy to neglect our health while we’re running businesses, but to maximize our success we have to start with ourselves. How can we stay accountable while on our journeys to better health? Should we dive into a new exercise and eating plan all at once? What are the risks of postponing our goals?
On this episode, CrossFit Templum owner Eric Wrona shares how to become the healthiest, most successful versions of ourselves.
Stop neglecting your health in the name of your business. Everything you’ve built up is difficult to enjoy when you’re sick all the time. – Eric Wrona
Watch the Full Episode Here:
3 Things We Learned From Eric Wrona
- Hire a coach. Having someone dedicated to holding us accountable will bring us better results – we don’t have to do this alone.
- Take baby steps. If we immediately jump into a strict eating plan and strenuous exercise, we’ll be overwhelmed and more likely to give up.
- Stop postponing health. Setting goals to start practicing a healthier lifestyle only slows us down. To change our unhealthy habits, we have to start immediately.
At the start of this episode, we shared why a healthy body is vital for success in all other areas of our lives. We then discussed how we can get started on our journeys to better health, from exercise to the way we eat.
We also discussed;
- Why we need to change the way we look at food
- Abandoning the idea of a ‘magic pill’ solution
- Why dieting is a bad idea for long-term results
Eric Wrona is the owner of CrossFit Templum. With over 17 years in the fitness industry, Eric is an expert at helping his clients become the best healthiest versions of themselves. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, as well as a Masters Degree in Kinesiology, and is passionate about helping people achieve their fitness goals.
Ready to discover the power of a 40 person marketing & sales team…WITHOUT having to hire a single person? To learn more, hear what members are saying, and see if you’re qualified, visit REIvault.com.